Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is undeniably a crucial factor in making your website easy for both users and search engine robots. It has a set of rules where website or blog owners can follow and optimize their site thus achieving a better Google page ranking. Although search engines have become more sophisticated, new updates are created and developed now and then. When marketers take the time to analyze the process, the sequence and the methodology of SEO in your business development will always be able to justify.
SEO plays a crucial role in online business website since search engine serve millions of users every day looking for answers to their questions or even solutions to their problems. Simply put, if your website is not engaging in SEO, you are not going to be on the first page of results. In fact, this is one reason why even competitive companies such as SEO Philippines makes use of a guaranteed SEO. To give you more of it, below are some reasons quoted from the experts as to how important SEO is.
1. “Basic search engine optimization (SEO) is fundamental. And essential. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people need your site.” – Victoria Edwards
2. “The beauty of SEO is that, instead of pushing a marketing message onto folks who don’t want to hear what you have to say, you can reverse-engineer the process to discover exactly what people are looking for, create the right content for it, and appear before them at exactly the moment they are looking for it. It’s pull vs. Push.” – Cyrus Shepard
3. “Search engines aren’t trying to make life harder for website owners. They see search as a product, and as they improve their product, the game changes by default.” – Kathryn Aragon
4. “Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic – people looking for what you offer. Search engines are the roadways that make this happen. If search engines cannot find your site, or add your content to their databases, you miss out on incredible opportunities to drive traffic to your site.” – Rand Fishkin
5. “Think of SEO this way: If a customer-focused content marketing program is the sandwich, then SEO is the mayonnaise. It touches nearly everything and enhances the overall flavor of the sandwich, but on its own, it’s not very appetizing.” – Lee Odden
6. “These days, a practitioner of search engine optimization is more of a content experience analyst who focuses on optimizing and deploying content across multiple devices and platforms. it’s all about building high-quality, useful, intent-based content for all stages of the buyer journey so as to be there in a consumer’s moment of need.” – Winston Burton
7. “SEO is a long-term investment, and every company needs to be prepared to invest in the work of SEO over the long term. Frequently publishing unique and valuable content is the first step, but the ongoing work of SEO will be continually promoting the content, building social media channels, and building the overall brand by developing relationships with reputable websites and blogs.” – Jayson DeMers
8. “Some marketers who work on SEO may cling to technical considerations and/or black hat strategies, and insist content marketing is just one small part of an SEO strategy. There are also content marketers who ignore SEO and dreamily whisper, “If I build it, they will come.” But as Google’s algorithms become more sophisticated and more adept at understanding and identifying high-quality content, marketers need to see the light: good content is good Seo, and good SEO drives good content.” – Nate Dame
9. “The success of very websites now depends on search engine optimization and digital marketing strategy. If you are on the first page of all major search engines then you are ahead among your competitors in terms of online sales.” – Dr. Christopher Dayagdag
10. “But let’s pretend there was a secret set of rules. Ten things that everyone said you absolutely HAD to do. Would you do them? Would you follow the exact same template that everyone else was using so that you had zero chance of stand out? If you would, you’re a moron.” – Lisa Barone
Regardless of the size of your business, investing in an organic and guaranteed SEO creates a great impact on its growth. Despite the challenges, every marketer face regarding the lack of organic keyword date and traffic, following an SEO strategy is still a must. After all, your business gets the desired traffic while maintaining the level of the search engine. Additionally, it does not only get you high-quality traffic from diverse sources, but search engine optimization can help your business have repetitive visitors, which would eventually lead to higher conversion rates.
Raphael Rico Zamora is a Filipino Blogger, and a digital marketing enthusiast at SEO Philippines. It is a company that develops mobile apps, SEO, and web design company in the Philippines.